home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Dinnerware

Do you set a pretty table for Christmas dinner? If so, you probably already have dinnerware, but if not, you're in luck. Look what I found...

$35

$35

$35

Simply Silhouettes
Aren't these adorable? Wouldn't it be fun to secretly place these on the table and watch the faces of your guests as they realize it's their face on the place staring up at them? That's right, you can actually send the etsy shop owner your pictures and she makes silhouette plates out of them! 

Just in case you lean more towards a more traditional look, Target has some great options, and very affordable! Layer this plate and charger with a bright red napkin and you're set. Such a simple and pretty Christmas look.
 $19.99 (set of 4)
$8.74 (set of 12 chargers)
Target

Of course, Potterybarn knows how to do it right. The embossed reindeer is very festive without screaming theme.
$39.50 (set of 4 salad plates)
Potterybarn
 A tip to achieve this look, without breaking the bank, is to buy just the salad plates then use a solid white plate purchased from a less expensive store. TJMaxx and Marshalls are great places to look. 


If you're drawn to pops of color, this is a great option.
$24.99 (set of 4)
World Market

Shop quick, my friends, if you're interested in any of these. I was surprised at how many options were already sold out at many stores. Who knew Christmas dinnerware was such a hot commodity?!

If you need help making your Christmas table festive and fun, contact me

**It's not too late to order your Gift certificate for design services!**

2 comments:

pam {simple details} said...

So clever! I'm thankful we always have Christmas dinner at my parents home! :)

Diana @ Your Day Simplified said...

So much fun! I love all your choices. I am always drawn to color but then I usually purchase the more monotone displays. Hmm..... what does that say about my personality!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips